Ocean Challenge - Article Search Function
The Ocean Challenge Article Search allows a structured search of articles in all published editions of the Challenger Society publication.
- Select Type of Article (or leave as "All")
- Select type of Keyword Search (AND /OR). This will determine how Keywords are applied to the search.
- Add Keywords and/or Author names (optional).
- Click the link to add General Subject Areas or Topics (optional).
- Once search terms and requirements are complete press the "search" control at the bottom of the page and the results will be displayed.
Calling all Ocean Innovators and Experts!
Mark your calendars for March 12th to 14th, 2024, because @ Oceanology International 2024 is
returning with all its inspiring, innovative, and fresh ideas. Blue Economy, Energy Transition,
Sustainability, Ocean Mining and Oil & Gas are some of the key fundamental areas that Oi24 will be
FMRI: Science Requirements Framework - webinar
The Future Marine Research Infrastructure programme (FMRI) aims to develop and deliver the Natural Environment Research Council’s (NERC) strategic investment in the next generation of large-scale, marine research infrastructure. The programme is working towards a high-value UKRI Infrastructure Fund bid and is part of the UK Government’s Major Projects Portfolio.
MEDIN Training Survey
Have you ever attended, or considered attending, a MEDIN training workshop (‘Marine data management, governance and the MEDIN toolset’), or other training in marine data management? If so, the MEDIN would love to hear from you! The MEDIN is gathering stakeholder requirements to improve the training workshop on marine data management, governance and the MEDIN toolset.