Ocean Challenge - Article Search Function
The Ocean Challenge Article Search allows a structured search of articles in all published editions of the Challenger Society publication.
- Select Type of Article (or leave as "All")
- Select type of Keyword Search (AND /OR). This will determine how Keywords are applied to the search.
- Add Keywords and/or Author names (optional).
- Click the link to add General Subject Areas or Topics (optional).
- Once search terms and requirements are complete press the "search" control at the bottom of the page and the results will be displayed.
Challenger Medal Awarded 2020 and 2022
The Challenger Society is delighted to announce the delayed award of the 2020 Challenger Medal to Prof. Alberto Naveira Garabato, and of the 2022 Challenger Medal to Prof. Carol Robinson. We are absolutely delighted to honour these two fantastic scientists in this way, and look forward to hearing their Award Lectures at the forthcoming Challenger 150 meeting at the Natural History Museum. For more information about the Challenger Conference 2022 please click here.
International Digital Twins of the Ocean Summit #DITTO22
You are warmly invited to join on-line the International Digital Twins of the Ocean Summit #DITTO22, which takes place on Wednesday and Thursday the 4th and 5th of May.
Vacancy MASTS Marine Social Science Lead
MASTS has a vacancy for a 0.5FT Marine Social Science lead.