Ocean Challenge - Article Search Function
The Ocean Challenge Article Search allows a structured search of articles in all published editions of the Challenger Society publication.
- Select Type of Article (or leave as "All")
- Select type of Keyword Search (AND /OR). This will determine how Keywords are applied to the search.
- Add Keywords and/or Author names (optional).
- Click the link to add General Subject Areas or Topics (optional).
- Once search terms and requirements are complete press the "search" control at the bottom of the page and the results will be displayed.
Use the + control to expand the search results and display a download link to the search result result.
Ocean Modelling and AMBIO Special Interest Group 2023 Meetings
The Ocean Modelling Special Interest Group (SIG) and the Advances in Marine Biogeochemistry (AMBIO) SIG are hosting meetings in September.
Arctic Science Summit Week - Edinburgh UK March 2024
The Arctic Science Summit Week (ASSW) is being held in Edinburgh during the 21st-29th March 2024 and the Science Day is being held on the 26th of March 2024. For more information please see the ASSW website here: https://assw.info/program/science-day-2024
Heat and carbon uptake in the Southern Ocean: the state of the art and future priorities
Royal Society Publishing has recently published special issue of Philosophical Transactions A entitled Heat and carbon uptake in the Southern Ocean: the state of the art and future priorities.